MONI

ContrADICTion,confusion,crEATivity,confidence,arguments, inTELLegence,humBLEneSS,aggrisiveness melted & cREAteD the soul i am...loves to expLORE, extrapolate,theorise & think about the fields which are not releted , basicaly a Wandering & Curious soul who dosn't get quanched ..

शनिवार, अगस्त 20, 2005

Coded Crap

20th august 1979


1) For the lucky readers of my blog & Asteroid #3618 India premier Charan Singh resigns

2) N Chernykh discovers asteroid #3618 & said , beware I am faster then you. by the way how many rounds u have completed up to this time..
Register your self, for coffee, in comment section.


3) Singer Vikki Carr & Michael Nilsson wed and said I will host a coffee party, if he is in Chennai other vise virtual java cup he is to drink by chanting my name as a mantra.

4) decode it & may be you will be lucky, any way, I have taken privilege to come to earth & made my vociferous cry to let the world know about my arrival.

Google search will not give the fourth information.
Actually nothing comes free & whatever comes free doesn’t have any value.
Haaahhaaa..